CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland firefighters battled a fire at St. Rocco Parish Saturday night.
According to the Cleveland Fire Department, the cause of the fire was an accidental/electrical issue.
The total damages are reported to be about $25K.
Fire officials told FOX 8 they responded at around 7:30 p.m. to the fire on Fulton Ave. It was reported to be in the ceiling of the gym. A crew of over 40 firefighters was able to get it under control and put it out.
One firefighter was transported to the hospital in stable condition. He was treated for a facial injury and released.