Laylani Stransky and Garrat Saunders were last seen at about 10 p.m. Thursday. Police said they believe the 14-year-olds were traveling south on Broadway on foot towards the cities of Macedonia and Twinsburg.
As of 10:30 p.m. Friday, both teens had been found.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Oakwood Village Police Department at 440-232-1313.
Related video: See how Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus help agents searching for missing children.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Cleveland’s Own Dr. Oz saves man’s life at the airport
- ‘His violations are among the worst’: Man loses hunting privileges for life in 48 states after poaching spree
- Fleeing driver flips off of ramp in Brunswick
- 10 rockets target base with U.S. troops in Iraq
- Suspect in East Cleveland chase crashes into power pole