Laylani Stransky and Garrat Saunders were last seen at about 10 p.m. Thursday. Police said they believe the 14-year-olds were traveling south on Broadway on foot towards the cities of Macedonia and Twinsburg.
As of 10:30 p.m. Friday, both teens had been found.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Oakwood Village Police Department at 440-232-1313.
Related video: See how Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus help agents searching for missing children.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Massive line forms outside Cuyahoga County Board of Elections for early voting
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- Communities across Northeast Ohio taking part in National Prescription Drug Take Back Day