The footage shows acres and acres of trees with a maze of pathways and giant slabs of concrete, which were left behind after all of the rides and rollercoasters were removed.
The former amusement park has sat vacant for years and is now finally getting a makeover. Developers are planning to build houses and town homes. There’s also talk of adding office and retail space.
Street names will include “Dipper Way” and “Carousel Court,” which are a nod to Geauga Lake. Pulte Homes said back in August that homes will be available for sale starting in early 2021.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Windsor Fire Department puts out blaze reportedly started by unattended space heater
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump