CLEVELAND – White Castle Vice President Jamie Richardson has confirmed that all of their restaurants in Northeast Ohio will be closing on December 24.
“As a family owned business, one of the most difficult decisions we make is closing restaurants. We’ve made a business decision to no longer operate restaurants in northeast Ohio and will be concentrating resources in other geographic areas. We are incredibly grateful for the friendship and support of our loyal fans in the Cleveland area,” Richardson said in a statement.
The locations closing include:
- 5151 Pearl Road in Cleveland
- 3255 W. 117th Street in Cleveland
- 5095 Northfield Road in Bedford Heights
- 13201 Superior Avenue in East Cleveland
- 2900 South Arlington Road in Akron