CLEVELAND (WJW) — If you made plans to go swimming in Lake Erie this weekend, you’ll want to reschedule due to dangerous water conditions.
The National Weather Service issued a beach hazards statement for the following counties: Ashatabula, Lake and Cuyahoga.
It goes into effect Sunday morning and will last until Sunday evening.
Swimmers should not enter the water. A high risk of rip currents is expected.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election