CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland Browns‘ Myles Garrett is out this week and will remain on the COVID-19 list, the team announced Monday.
He will not play Sunday against the Jaguars.
Friday, the Browns announced Garrett was placed on the COVID-19 list. He missed Sunday’s game against the Eagles.
The defensive end, who leads the NFL in sacks, did not practice last Wednesday or Thursday because of an undisclosed illness.
The Browns said it learned last Friday morning a player tested positive for COVID-19.
Follow the latest headlines:
- Allstate stops accepting new property insurance applications in California
- Video: Driver arrested after leading officers on high-speed chase through several cities
- Hot and dry stretch continues, but small rain chance for some
- Brecksville man celebrates life with nephew who became his living donor
- Massive brush fire burns at least 50 acres in Ashtabula County