CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — “Mommy, will you marry my Daddy?” the tiny onesie said in orange lettering.
And after reading that sentence on her newborn son Kamden’s front, mom Madison Taylor said “yes,” to Jack Thur’s question Friday. Right there in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital, Taylor could hardly contain her surprise (as seen in the photos above).
The moment came after Kamden arrived a little early and had to be taken to the NICU for extra care.
Caregivers working there helped Thur with the proposal, slipping the item of clothing onto the infant when Taylor was unaware.
The hospital reports that Kamden is set to be released to go home in the near future.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Akron Public Schools Board of Education approves ‘remote plus’ learning plan
- Who should be the FNTD Game of the Week #10 winner? Vote in our poll
- Below normal temps, wet conditions continue Tuesday
- ‘Some don’t want to be told to stay home’: Contact tracing resistance reported