ST. LOUIS (AP) — Police say a man fatally shot a woman and two of her young children in a suburban St. Louis home before leaving with their baby, who was later found safe.
Police say the killings happened late Thursday night in north St. Louis County and the suspect was being sought Friday.
- Police: Minnesota officer meant to draw Taser, not handgun before fatal shooting of Daunte Wright
- Excitement builds for NFL Draft as stage takes shape in downtown Cleveland
- Weather warms slightly Tuesday before rain comes through once again
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Mitchell’s Ice Cream is hiring; pay starts at $16 per hour for kitchen workers
Officers discovered a 34-year-old woman, her 13-year-old son and her 6-year-old daughter all fatally shot inside the home where they lived.
Police found that a 1-year-old girl was missing from the home and believe she was taken by her father, 35-year-old Bobby McCulley III.
An Amber Alert was issued hours later for the baby, who was found safe with family members just before 5 a.m. Friday. Police are still searching for McCulley.