SOUTH EUCLID, Ohio (WJW) — South Euclid police have located a missing 77-year-old man who suffers from dementia.
According to the department, John Jackson left his home on Colony Rd. around 4 p.m. and hadn’t been seen since.
Police reported he had been found just a few hours later.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Cleveland public pools and spray basins open for the season today
- ‘A living hell’: Video of flight attendant scolding disruptive passengers goes viral
- Warm and muggy weekend; slight chance of pop-up showers for some
- ‘Pure science fiction’ says Ohio doctor on anti-vaccine conspiracy theories
- Here are the 25 best used cars under $15,000