**Update: Cleveland police say Kamaryah was located Tuesday and is safe**
Her guardian called police when she returned home from the store Friday, August 7, when neighbors told her that Kamaryah had left with a noncustodial relative.
That relative told police she didn’t have the child and that Kamaryah ran away when she learned she was being taken back home.
She was last seen around 5:30 p.m. Friday in the 2980 block of E. 63rd St.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Reese’s launches Big Cups with Pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Temperatures rising through the week
- Cleveland Indians clinch playoff spot with walkoff win over White Sox
- FBI seeks more potential victims in ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris child porn case