Editor’s Note: Police report the woman has been found safe.
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) – A Missing Adult Alert has been issued by the Lawrence Township Police Department for Joan Eicher.
Police say she walked away from her residence on Ben Fulton Ave. in North Lawrence just after 10 p.m. Wednesday.
Joan has not been seen since.
Joan is 85-years-old and suffers from dementia.
She is 5’5” and 150 lbs. with brown hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing a red top and black shorts.
Police say she also wears an identification bracelet.
If you see Joan, call 911.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Tropical Storm Isaias: What to expect from the storm as it approaches the coast on Monday
- Crowds at the Florabama and Orange Beach watch waters for SpaceX Splashdown
- Exotic tick that can be fatal to livestock found in Ohio
- ‘Kidnapped’ fox with Instagram account euthanized after being kept in captivity for 2 years
- Detectives look for Dodge Ram Pickup in connection with shooting that killed baby in Akron