EUCLID (WJW) A missing adult alert has been issued by the Euclid Police Department for an 84-year-old man who suffers from dementia.
Samuel Isabell, a resident at the Braeview Care & Rehabilitation Center on Euclid Avenue, walked away from the facility on June 17 around 1:30 p.m. and hasn’t returned.
Mr. Isabell is 6 feet tall and weighs 180 pounds. He requires medication for his dementia and does not have it with him. He was last seen wearing a red, white, and blue jacket, and a black hat with the word “Kongal” embroidered on it.
If you know his whereabouts call 1-866-693-9171 or 911.
Get caught up with the latest on FOX8.com below
- 11-year-old Florida girl dies of COVID-19, state data shows
- Cleveland Indians’ Franmil Reyes sorry for not wearing mask
- Dr. Birx addresses how schools can open safely, mixed messages from White House
- Trump: Efforts to obtain financial records ‘a political prosecution’
- Lorain County Sheriff’s Office: Don’t overwhelm dispatch with mask-related calls