Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, went missing on Father’s Day — Sunday, June 21. Officials say she didn’t return to her home after attending a church service.
The FBI and East Lampeter Township Police Department are now seeking the public’s assistance in locating Soltzfoos.
She was last seen at a farm in Bird-in-Hand, Pennslyvania on Stumptown Road between the intersection of Beechdale Road and Gibbons Road.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to her recovery and the identification, arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for her disappearance.
Stoltzfoos is described as being approximately 5’10” tall and weighing 125 pounds.
She was last seen wearing a tan dress, white apron, and black head covering.
A composite photo (see left) has been created showing Stoltzfoos as she might appear in street clothes and with her hair down.
Click here for the latest information on the investigation into Stoltzfoos’ disappearance.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Burger King worker shot, killed after dispute over long line in drive-thru
- Tropical Storm Isaias: What to expect from the storm as it approaches the coast on Monday
- Crowds at the Florabama and Orange Beach watch waters for SpaceX Splashdown
- Exotic tick that can be fatal to livestock found in Ohio
- ‘Kidnapped’ fox with Instagram account euthanized after being kept in captivity for 2 years