Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, went missing on Father’s Day — Sunday, June 21. Officials say she didn’t return to her home after attending a church service.
The FBI and East Lampeter Township Police Department are now seeking the public’s assistance in locating Soltzfoos.
She was last seen at a farm in Bird-in-Hand, Pennslyvania on Stumptown Road between the intersection of Beechdale Road and Gibbons Road.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to her recovery and the identification, arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for her disappearance.
Stoltzfoos is described as being approximately 5’10” tall and weighing 125 pounds.
She was last seen wearing a tan dress, white apron, and black head covering.
A composite photo (see left) has been created showing Stoltzfoos as she might appear in street clothes and with her hair down.
Click here for the latest information on the investigation into Stoltzfoos’ disappearance.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Big weather changes: Dropping temps, rain changing to snow
- Greece lifts quarantine requirement for US travelers
- One of largest casino projects on Vegas Strip sets opening
- Ashland County man accused of driving to mock crash while intoxicated faces charges
- Walter Mondale, Carter’s vice president, dies at 93