Editor’s Note: Cleveland police say the missing girls have been found.
CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland police are searching for two missing girls, who they say ran away and are considered to be endangered.
Sisters Diamond Pinkney, 14, and Deona Jackson, 11, were reported missing by their mother, who last saw the pair around 8:30 p.m. on Saturday.
The two reportedly ran away from the Cleveland home after their mother had tried to discipline them.
Anyone with information regarding the girls’ location is encouraged to call the Cleveland Police Department immediately.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- 14-year-old boy with Asperger syndrome beaten to death
- Watch Live: Orange and Brown digital show assesses Cleveland’s victory over the Bengals, OBJ’s injury
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday
- ‘This guy is winning’: Tracy McCool offers update as husband’s cancer battle marks two years
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago