CLEVELAND (WJW) — Parents of a 16-year-old girl reported their daughter missing. Now police are looking for the public’s help in finding the teen, whom they say is endangered.
Tyanakei Bruton was last seen by her family at their home on the east side of Cleveland. She reportedly had argued with her family prior to her departure, which they reported to the police Saturday.
Anyone with information regarding Bruton is asked to reach out to Cleveland police at 216-621-1234.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender people in military
- Live: White House holds briefing as Biden plans to boost US manufacturers
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- California lifts virus stay-at-home orders, curfew statewide
- Juvenile arrested in killings of 5, including pregnant woman