Police say Chantel Underwood was last seen on Monday.
Her father picked her up from a rehabilitation center last Friday and was driving her to the hospital when she jumped out of the moving vehicle.
Officers learned that Underwood was seen at a Marriot Hotel on W. 150th Street before being taken to St. Vincent Charity Hospital on Monday. She has since been released from the hospital. No one has seen or heard from her since.
Police say Underwood’s mother is concerned for her safety due to her mental and physical needs.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to contact Cleveland police.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Winds chills in the teens overnight
- Heavy snow damages outdoor seating area at Little Italy restaurant
- Solon tries to provide help during power outages, bitter cold and pandemic
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- City of Cleveland reports 269 more confirmed COVID-19 cases