Police say Chantel Underwood was last seen on Monday.
Her father picked her up from a rehabilitation center last Friday and was driving her to the hospital when she jumped out of the moving vehicle.
Officers learned that Underwood was seen at a Marriot Hotel on W. 150th Street before being taken to St. Vincent Charity Hospital on Monday. She has since been released from the hospital. No one has seen or heard from her since.
Police say Underwood’s mother is concerned for her safety due to her mental and physical needs.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to contact Cleveland police.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election