According to police, Andre Ward left his group home on Wednesday and has not been seen or heard from since.
Ward reportedly suffers from addiction and a mental health condition. Officials are concerned for his safety.
Authorities say he is known to frequent Cleveland’s west side, specifically the areas of West 25th Street and Walton Avenue, W. 38th Street and Newark Avenue, and the 2100 block of Lakeside Avenue.
He is described as being 5’10” tall and weighing 200 pounds. Ward has a black Afro and brown eyes.
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is asked to contact Cleveland police.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Free coronavirus testing Saturday in several Northeast Ohio counties
- Pregnant woman rescues husband from shark attack
- Several warm and sunny days before big cool down
- ‘I honestly teared up’: Man finds massive 9-carat diamond at Arkansas park
- Demonstrators across the country take to the streets over decision not to charge officers in Breonna Taylor’s death