James Ingram walked away from his home at Ecar House Adult Care Facility on Honeydale Road in Cleveland around 2:30 p.m. and has not been heard from since. Police say he is endangered.
The man has schizophrenia, police reported, and does take medication for the illness.
He is described as being 6-foot, 3-inches tall and about 200 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black and gray shirt and jeans.
Anyone who has information about Ingram’s whereabouts is directed to call 911.
Find out more right here.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- American, United Airlines to furlough 32,000 workers without federal bailout agreement
- Chance for showers, cooler temps expected Thursday
- Dr. Birx: In-person learning should be a school-by-school decision
- 12 new coronavirus cases confirmed in Cleveland Wednesday