According to the brand, the new CEO will be paid $50,000 to explore America’s national parks.
The company touts that you’ll “get an office with the best view and get to travel for work…a lot.”
The ideal candidate will have a “deep appreciation for nature” and be tasked with taking pictures, creating captivating social media content and repping Michelob Ultra Pure Gold while touring the country.
Anheuser-Busch says the new CEO will be provided a camper van to travel in, equipped with a bathroom and shower. The employee will receive gas money and beer to enjoy on their days off.
The CEO can also bring a plus one — human or dog — to accompany them on their journey.
Interested candidates can apply on the company’s website. Applications are due by September 30.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Windsor Fire Department puts out blaze reportedly started by unattended space heater
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump