According to the brand, the new CEO will be paid $50,000 to explore America’s national parks.
The company touts that you’ll “get an office with the best view and get to travel for work…a lot.”
The ideal candidate will have a “deep appreciation for nature” and be tasked with taking pictures, creating captivating social media content and repping Michelob Ultra Pure Gold while touring the country.
Anheuser-Busch says the new CEO will be provided a camper van to travel in, equipped with a bathroom and shower. The employee will receive gas money and beer to enjoy on their days off.
The CEO can also bring a plus one — human or dog — to accompany them on their journey.
Interested candidates can apply on the company’s website. Applications are due by September 30.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Where is Brian Laundrie? Search continues as officials offer insight on his whereabouts
- Westlake officer credited with saving woman’s life
- List: Cleveland-area establishments requiring COVID-19 vaccination
- Newsfeed Now: Federal warrant issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case; DC shutdown looms as lawmakers at odds over budget
- Child tax credit: Why haven’t I received my September payment?