MENTOR-ON-THE-LAKE, Ohio (WJW) — A gaggle of ducklings were separated from their mother last week, after falling into a storm drain.
Thankfully, Mentor-on-the-Lake firefighters were on the scene last Friday morning, grabbing nine small mallard ducks from the concrete depths below.
The ducks were then reunited with their mom, as seen in this sweet video below.
Duck rescues are more common in Northeast Ohio than one might expect.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- LeBron James Family Foundation partners with Akron landmark to create new space for I Promise students
- Newsfeed Now: “Glee” star goes missing; Remembering Charlie Daniels
- Kenny hangs with boomerang champ (and viral sensation) as he prepares to defend his title
- Kent police search for missing 17-year-old; Vehicle and phone found
- University of Akron employee quarantined after positive coronavirus test