MENTOR-ON-THE-LAKE, Ohio (WJW) — A gaggle of ducklings were separated from their mother last week, after falling into a storm drain.
Thankfully, Mentor-on-the-Lake firefighters were on the scene last Friday morning, grabbing nine small mallard ducks from the concrete depths below.
The ducks were then reunited with their mom, as seen in this sweet video below.
Duck rescues are more common in Northeast Ohio than one might expect.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Dodgers win 1st World Series title since 1988
- Lorain City Schools announce two new COVID-19 cases within district
- Dry day on Wednesday, widespread rain returns Thursday
- Several Highland Heights homes vandalized with paintballs
- Unrest continues in Philadelphia for second night, following deadly police shooting