MENTOR-ON-THE-LAKE, Ohio (WJW) — Mentor-on-the-Lake police are investigating a suspected murder-suicide.
According to the department, two officers responded to a home on Linden Street around 4:00 p.m. Saturday for a welfare check.
Upon arrival, they made the decision to enter the home where they found the bodies of the resident and her significant other.
Police said the woman was 51 years old and the man was 64 years old.
No other details about the case were made available.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Garland scores 24 points, Cavaliers beat Bulls 115-92
- Cleveland parents looking for justice after son run over, killed following I-90 crash
- Padilla: 700 military sites have toxic chemicals in water
- Homicide detectives investigating after man shot, killed in Canton
- Senate rejects Biden’s vaccine mandate for businesses