MENTOR-ON-THE-LAKE, Ohio (WJW) — Mentor-on-the-Lake police are investigating a suspected murder-suicide.
According to the department, two officers responded to a home on Linden Street around 4:00 p.m. Saturday for a welfare check.
Upon arrival, they made the decision to enter the home where they found the bodies of the resident and her significant other.
Police said the woman was 51 years old and the man was 64 years old.
No other details about the case were made available.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Two Texas police officers fatally shot while responding to a domestic disturbance
- University Hospitals seeing increase in Emergency Room cases for COVID-19 symptoms
- City of Cleveland notified of 73 more confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Florida man sprays hydrogen peroxide all over city streets to help combat COVID-19
- Report: Washington to change team name from Redskins ‘over the next few days’