Mentor Fire Department posts warning about exhaust fans

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MENTOR, Ohio – It might not be something you think about often, but the Mentor Fire Department says it should be.

The department has posted a reminder about cleaning bathroom exhaust fans on their Facebook page.

The post states that lint can build up inside, which can cause the motor to overheat and spark a fire.

Be sure to add this to your spring cleaning list.

Around the Buckeye State

More Ohio News
FOX 8 Cleveland Weather // Quick Links:

Hot on FOX 8

More Viral