CLEVELAND (WJW) — For the fourth time in history, the Mega Millions jackpot has climbed to $600 million with the cash option of $442.4 million.
No one had all six winning numbers on Friday, which were: 3, 6, 16, 18, 58 and MB 11.
According to a press release, the drawing produced a total of 2,573,546 winners at all prize levels, including five match 5 winners and one match 5 + Megaplier winner.
The next drawing will take place on Tuesday, Jan. 12 at 11 p.m.
Meanwhile, there’s another chance to hit it big with the Powerball drawing tonight.
The jackpot has jumped up to $470 million with a cash option of $362.7 million.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Investigators probe Amtrak derailment in Montana that killed 3, hospitalized 7
- FBI returns to Brian Laundrie’s family home, reportedly looking for ‘DNA matching’ items
- Giant Eagle now requiring appointment for COVID-19 vaccine
- Record-breaking Myles Garrett promises ‘more to come’ as Browns slam Bears 26-6
- K’Vaughan Pope dismissed from Buckeyes; linebacker apologizes for game behavior