CLEVELAND (WJW) — For the fourth time in history, the Mega Millions jackpot has climbed to $600 million with the cash option of $442.4 million.
No one had all six winning numbers on Friday, which were: 3, 6, 16, 18, 58 and MB 11.
According to a press release, the drawing produced a total of 2,573,546 winners at all prize levels, including five match 5 winners and one match 5 + Megaplier winner.
The next drawing will take place on Tuesday, Jan. 12 at 11 p.m.
Meanwhile, there’s another chance to hit it big with the Powerball drawing tonight.
The jackpot has jumped up to $470 million with a cash option of $362.7 million.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Biden meets with lawmakers to try to broker social spending deal
- Local homeowner creates spooktacular Halloween display to raise funds for St. Jude
- Trump criticizes media for treating Powell ‘beautifully’ in death
- ‘Center of the rock and roll universe’: Rock Hall’s 36th induction ceremony nearly sold out
- Proposed Texas redistricting maps ‘unfair’ to minorities, promote ‘racial discrimination,’ lawsuit alleges