Watch the video above to see the zip codes with the highest number of COVID cases in Ohio.
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio (WJW) – The City of Mayfield Heights won’t be holding a Holiday Lighting Ceremony this year.
Mayor Anthony DiCicco made the announcement Monday night in a Facebook post.
He says they made the decision due to the Cuyahoga County Stay-at-Home advisory.
City Hall will be lit up Sunday, November 29 at 6 p.m. and will remain lit until after the holiday season, he said in his post.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 3 men, including Ohio entrepreneur, paying to fly to space station; Here’s what it will cost them…
- Watch Live: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine gives update on coronavirus vaccine rollout
- Republicans reintroduce amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress
- Westlake police warn of recent residential burglaries, asking for public’s help
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state