CLEVELAND (WJW) — A massive line of people formed outside the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections for early voting on Saturday morning.
The line stretched all the way down to the Cleveland State University campus on Chester Avenue.
“We are seeing a great deal of enthusiasm,” said Mike West with the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections previously told FOX 8. “We have had more voters come and vote early in person than we did the last time we had a presidential election, so there’s a lot of energy and passion for voting.”
Cleveland police were also spotted along the roadway helping to guide the line.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Monolith discovered in Utah desert has mysteriously disappeared, officials say
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead