CLEVELAND (WJW) — A massive line of people formed outside the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections for early voting on Saturday morning.
The line stretched all the way down to the Cleveland State University campus on Chester Avenue.
“We are seeing a great deal of enthusiasm,” said Mike West with the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections previously told FOX 8. “We have had more voters come and vote early in person than we did the last time we had a presidential election, so there’s a lot of energy and passion for voting.”
Cleveland police were also spotted along the roadway helping to guide the line.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Cleveland public pools and spray basins open for the season today
- ‘A living hell’: Video of flight attendant scolding disruptive passengers goes viral
- Warm and muggy weekend; slight chance of pop-up showers for some
- ‘Pure science fiction’ says Ohio doctor on anti-vaccine conspiracy theories
- Here are the 25 best used cars under $15,000