CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Cleveland police are investigating the death of a man whose body was found in a field Tuesday morning.
Initial calls went out around 7:30 a.m. at E. 105th St. and Elk Ave.
EMS tells FOX 8 its crews found a 30-year-old man dead.
The victim has not been identified.
Cleveland police say its homicide unit is investigating.
The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner will determine the cause of death.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Local mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in trunk of car, including ballot application
- Freebies and deals for Halloween 2020
- Man sentenced for Willoughby Hills hit-and-run that injured woman walking dog
- ‘Paul Rudd is a real hero’: Actor hands out cookies to early voters at polls in Brooklyn, video goes viral
- Port Clinton postpones Trick or Treat due to coronavirus