MEDINA COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) – 52-year-old Robert Dick is in the Medina County jail Friday morning.
He was arrested just before midnight as a suspect in the shooting deaths of two people.
Law enforcement has not detailed the suspect’s capture or revealed how he was connected to the shooting deaths.
The bodies were found early Thursday evening.
There had been a warning to residents in Medina, Wayne, and Ashland counties for the suspect.
His vehicle was found in Ashland County.
Medina County Prosecutor S. Forrest Thompson tells the FOX 8 I-Team he will be going through evidence gathered at the double homicide scene to determine charges.
He is planning to have a press conference on the matter Friday afternoon.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Carole Baskin of ‘Tiger King’ fame sued for defamation
- Ohio issues travel advisory for five states due to coronavirus spread
- ‘A bizarre incident’: Brown bear breaks into the Alaska Zoo, kills popular alpaca
- Ohio elections leaders still looking for more than 20-thousand poll workers
- Car crashes into house in Howland, killing man inside