CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is offering a reward for information that would lead to the arrest of Carlos Roman Perez.
Perez, 26, is wanted by the Cleveland Division of Police for aggravated murder.
Investigators believe Perez shot and killed Kurt Lentz in the 3600 block of W. 49th St. in Cleveland on May 29.
Perez is considered armed and dangerous.
If you have any information that can help investigators, call 1-866-4WANTED.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Coronavirus-themed Halloween display bringing joy to Cleveland community
- Akron police search for hit-skip driver who struck, killed 64-year-old pedestrian
- Spotty showers continue overnight as cold front sweeps through
- Local family-owned costume shop struggling amid coronavirus pandemic
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington