CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force (NOVFTF) is offering a reward for information that leads to the capture of Dezi Walker.
Walker, 29, is wanted for aggravated murder.
Investigators say Walker killed another man after a fight at a business in Cleveland near the 4400 block of Clark Ave. on October 10.
There are several witnesses who say Walker shot the other man multiple times and picked up his spent casings before running from the scene, according to a press release from the NOVFTF.
Walker stands 5’7” and weighs 170 lbs.
His last known address is near the 1300 block of E. 92nd St. in Cleveland.
He should be considered armed and dangerous.
If you have information that can lead to his capture, call the NOVFTF at 1-866-4WANTED or text the keyword WANTED and your tip to 847411.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- New York mandates dance ‘zones,’ distancing when weddings resume
- ‘Do not be a victim’: Westlake police issue warning after thieves target unlocked vehicles at area gas stations
- Willowick bar cited for violating state COVID-19 orders again
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 1,744 additional cases reported, 54 new deaths