CANTON, Ohio (WJW) – The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force (NOVFTF) is offering a reward for information that would lead to the capture of Kevin Bradford.
Bradford, 20, is wanted for a deadly assault.
Investigators say Bradford participated in an assault that killed 51-year-old Christopher Bowers on October 10.
The incident happened on Robin Ct. SE near Sherrick Rd. SE in Canton.
Bradford is 5’11” and weighs 140 lbs.
If you have any information on the case, call or text NOVFTF at 1-866-4WANTED or text the keyword WANTED and your tip to 847411.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Windsor Fire Department puts out blaze reportedly started by unattended space heater
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump