LAKEWOOD, Ohio (WJW) – The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is looking for Jeffery Marflak.
Marflak, 27, is wanted for conspiracy to distribute cocaine.
He’s wanted by the Drug Enforcement Agency and the United States Marshals Service.
Marflak’s last known address is near the 2100 block of Quail St. in Lakewood.
He’s also known to frequent Cleveland’s west side.
If you have any information that can help law enforcement track down Marflak, there is a reward for his capture.
Call 1-866-4WANTED to make an anonymous tip.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Police: Florida man stole bulldozer, ran down Biden signs
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- 14-year-old boy with Asperger syndrome beaten to death
- Orange and Brown digital show assesses Cleveland’s victory over the Bengals, OBJ’s injury
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday