**Editor’s note: In an earlier press release, US Marshals stated the incident happened at Target in Steelyard Commons; they later sent a corrected release saying it happened at Target on W. 117th St., not Steelyard.**
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is looking for Kevin Ballard.
Ballard is wanted by the Cleveland Police Department for abduction, aggravated burglary, kidnapping and gross sexual imposition.
He is also wanted by the Ohio Adult Parole Authority for a parole violation.
Police say on Oct. 3, Ballard attacked two women within minutes of each other in Cleveland’s Tremont neighborhood.
According to police, Ballard also sexually assaulted a woman that same day at Target on W. 117th St. He is accused of gross sexual imposition in that case.
Ballard was released from prison on Sept. 25.
Ballard, 27, is 5’8” and weighs 145 lbs.
His last known address is near the 5700 block of E. 141st St. in Maple Heights.
If you have any information that can help investigators track Ballard down, call the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED.
You can also text keyword WANTED and your tip to 847411 (tip411).
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Monolith discovered in Utah desert has mysteriously disappeared, officials say
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead