**Editor’s note: In an earlier press release, US Marshals stated the incident happened at Target in Steelyard Commons; they later sent a corrected release saying it happened at Target on W. 117th St., not Steelyard.**
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is looking for Kevin Ballard.
Ballard is wanted by the Cleveland Police Department for abduction, aggravated burglary, kidnapping and gross sexual imposition.
He is also wanted by the Ohio Adult Parole Authority for a parole violation.
Police say on Oct. 3, Ballard attacked two women within minutes of each other in Cleveland’s Tremont neighborhood.
According to police, Ballard also sexually assaulted a woman that same day at Target on W. 117th St. He is accused of gross sexual imposition in that case.
Ballard was released from prison on Sept. 25.
Ballard, 27, is 5’8” and weighs 145 lbs.
His last known address is near the 5700 block of E. 141st St. in Maple Heights.
If you have any information that can help investigators track Ballard down, call the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED.
You can also text keyword WANTED and your tip to 847411 (tip411).
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Two Ohio men charged in Capitol riots, one accused of stealing coat rack
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- 12-year-old track star training in Ohio goes viral, gains attention from ESPN
- Mahoning County bar cited for violating state COVID-19 orders