TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – The Shawnee County Sheriff’s Department in Topeka, Kansas, had an unusual stop Wednesday afternoon on US-75 when deputies had to pull over a man riding a lawnmower.
On Wednesday, Dec. 9, shortly after 3 p.m., the sheriff’s department pulled over Dalton Hunt, 25, as he rode a lawnmower on the southbound shoulder of the highway.
Hunt was arrested and charged with driving under the influence.
READ THE LATEST STORIES ON FOX8.COM:
- Columbus police release body camera video in deadly shooting of teen girl
- After Chauvin, Minnesota set to prosecute three other officers in Floyd death
- Cleveland police ask for help finding 11-year-old boy
- Chauvin likely to appeal, claiming trial tainted by civil settlement, media coverage
- Columbus Police release body cam footage of officer shooting, killing girl, 16