CLEVELAND (WJW) — A 30-year-old man was hospitalized after someone threw gasoline on him and attempted to set him on fire Friday night, according to Cleveland police.
The incident occurred on E. 93rd Street around 11 p.m.
Officials say the man suffered burns to his legs and arms. He was taken to Cleveland Clinic South Pointe Hospital for treatment. His current condition remains unknown.
Police have not released any information regarding the suspect.
This is a developing story. FOX 8 will provide more information as it becomes available.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX 8 NEWS:
- Senators updated on fast-track COVID-19 vaccine program
- House coronavirus panel examines medical companies’ concerns over PPE shortages
- Cuyahoga County among several in Ohio under Level 3 for coronavirus risk
- I-TEAM: What police choppers saw during the riots in downtown Cleveland
- Ohio Department of Health reports 1,301 new coronavirus cases