Man Dies, Swallowed Dentures During Sex

News

Close-up of false teeth

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A man in Taiwan was the victim of an odd accident that claimed his life, according to a KTLA report.

The report states that the 74-year-old man died when he accidentally swallowed his dentures during sex.

According to the KTLA report, after being transported to a local hospital, doctors found his dentures stuck in his throat.

Read the full KTLA report.

 

Around the Buckeye State

More Ohio News
FOX 8 Cleveland Weather // Quick Links:

Hot on FOX 8

More Viral