CANTON, Ohio (WJW) — Canton police on Tuesday announced an arrest and charges in the murder of a one-year-old boy.
Ace Lucas and his twin brother, Arcel, were shot in July. Ace passed away. It happened around 2:30 a.m. July 22 on Clarendon Ave. SW.
Police say Trejuan Johnson, 23, was taken into custody Monday and is charged as being one of the persons involved in the homicide, according to a release.
Johnson was charged with the following: two counts of murder with a firearm specification, six counts of felonious assault, one count of improperly discharging a firearm into or at a habitation, and one count of having weapons under disability.
Police ask anyone with information regarding the other suspects involved to contact the Canton Police Department Detective Bureau at 330-489-3144.
Read more headlines, below:
- Escaped Ohio inmate found dead in the Ohio River
- Tennessee woman goes missing during cross-country trip with boyfriend
- ‘The Little Mermaid’ makes box office splash with $95.5 million opening
- Escaped Ohio inmate found dead in river: Marshals service
- Tire flies off race car, hits parked car during Indy 500