CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland police are releasing more details about a shooting that injured an 18-year-old man and a five-month-old baby.
According to the department, officers responded to a home in the 9600 block of Cumberland Road for shots fired on Friday night.
Upon arrival, they learned that a man was standing outside when he was shot during a drive-by shooting. A baby, who was sitting in a stroller inside at the time, was also hit.
Both victims remain hospitalized at this time. The baby is currently in stable condition.
Police said three vehicles have been towed in connection to the case.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Not cooking a bird? Arby’s brings deep-fried turkey to menu
- U.S. Surgeon General takes part in roundtable at University Hospitals to discuss coronavirus pandemic
- More rain expected Friday morning, sunshine returns for Halloween
- Lake County sheriff warns residents to be on alert after series of armed carjackings
- City of Cleveland notified of 41 new cases of COVID-19, one additional death