SAN BERNARDINO, Ca. (WJW) — A California man faces charges after admitting to losing his temper and stomping on the head of a 3-year-old boy, killing him.
According to a press release from the San Bernardino Police Department, Santos Rodriguez faces murder charges in the case.
Officers responded to a hospital Saturday and discovered the child was diagnosed with severe head trauma. The child passed away.
Rodriguez initially told medical personnel and investigators that his girlfriend’s child had fallen off a scooter and hit his head on the pavement.
After an extensive investigation, police say he admitted to what happened.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Watch Live: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine gives update on coronavirus vaccine rollout
- Republicans reintroduce amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress
- Westlake police warn of recent residential burglaries, asking for public’s help
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers