LORAIN, Ohio (WJW) — Lorain police have arrested a man wanted in connection to the of brutal attack an elderly man inside his home.
According to the department, Jonathan Quillen, 22, is accused of breaking into Oscar Lang’s home and beating the 78-year-old with a pair of binoculars. He reportedly demanded money from the Vietnam veteran before running away.
Lang suffered severe facial injuries and a fractured eye socket.
The suspect is charged with aggravated burglary and felonious assault. He had been arrested on an unrelated weapons charge during a traffic stop on Monday.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Watch Live: Pres. Trump, Biden to appeal to last-minute voters in dueling Florida rallies
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Ohio Gov. DeWine to hold coronavirus news conference
- Rankings: See which states don’t bother to vote and where Ohio stands on the turnout list
- ‘Voting is the key to change’: Browns urge others to vote ahead of Election Day