LORAIN, Ohio (WJW) — A federal grand jury has returned a one-count indictment charging a woman from Lorain with sexual exploitation of children.
According to the Department of Justice, Rosalina Dragga, 31, is accused of working with Charles Nakoff Jr., 32, to produce images of child pornography.
Ohio Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) started investigating the pair back in April. A search warrant was then executed at their home in June.
Three cellphones and three computers were seized, according to court documents.
“An onsite forensic preview of Nakoff’s cell phone resulted in the discovery of alleged child exploitation images and videos involving various underage victims. Nakoff was arrested and taken into federal custody.”
Investigators said Dragga also allegedly appeared in some of the videos involving minors.
“According to the Complaint, Dragga informed investigators that she cooperated with Nakoff in the production of these images. Dragga was arrested on October 14, 2020.”
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Dow passes 30,000 points for first time ever; Trump congratulates administration, ‘people of our country’
- LIVE: Biden, Harris formally introduce national security team
- No fans at home games in December for Pittsburgh Steelers
- Browns CB Ward to miss time with calf injury, reports say
- Voices of Unity: Spoken word for social justice