Inside, officers found drugs with a “conservative” value of more than $300,000, guns and cash:
- 5,000 grams of suspected cocaine
- 2,000 grams of suspected fentanyl
- 7 pounds of suspected marijuana
- 9.4 pounds of suspected marijuana edibles
- More than 1,163 grams of suspected Percocet opioid pills
- Four handguns and a shotgun
- More than $13,300
One person was detained at the home, but was later released and “has not been charged at this time,” police said in a news release.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information on the case or drug trafficking in Lorain County is urged to call the task force at 440-284-0615 and speak with Maj. Don Barker.