PENFIELD TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) — The Lorain County Sheriff’s Office is investigating after a man and woman were found dead.
According to a release, on Monday, Sept. 21, authorities were dispatched to a home in Penfield Township after a man called to report he couldn’t reach his sister. The man told the sheriff’s office the woman lived at the home with her husband.
The sheriff’s office said deputies located the woman inside the home deceased from “an apparent gunshot.”
The husband was found deceased from “an apparent self-inflicted gunshot” inside one of the barns on the property.
Their identities are not being released at this time.
Read more on FOX8.com:
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?
- I-Team: Voter intimidation charges filed for robocalls
- Anonymous person sends cash and confession to Akron Public Schools
- Body of missing hip-hop artist found in car trunk after crash in Florida