CLEVELAND (WJW) — With early voting underway here in Ohio, one local group is making sure everyone feels empowered to get out and vote.
The Real Black Friday is hosting an event called “Make the Ballot our Business” outside the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections today.
“When we vote and how we vote will affect our bottom line. So we will see you at the polls,” organizers said in a post on Facebook.
The event will feature live music and foodtrucks. It goes from 1 to 3 p.m.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- One-vehicle crash in Wayne County leaves man dead
- Cleveland public pools and spray basins open for the season today
- ‘A living hell’: Video of flight attendant scolding disruptive passengers goes viral
- Warm and muggy weekend; slight chance of pop-up showers for some
- ‘Pure science fiction’ says Ohio doctor on anti-vaccine conspiracy theories