CLEVELAND (WJW) — With early voting underway here in Ohio, one local group is making sure everyone feels empowered to get out and vote.
The Real Black Friday is hosting an event called “Make the Ballot our Business” outside the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections today.
“When we vote and how we vote will affect our bottom line. So we will see you at the polls,” organizers said in a post on Facebook.
The event will feature live music and foodtrucks. It goes from 1 to 3 p.m.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Monolith discovered in Utah desert has mysteriously disappeared, officials say