PAINESVILLE, Ohio (WJW) — Family and friends of William Barnhouse are making sure his 90th birthday is extra special this year.
The original celebration had to be postponed due to the pandemic. So instead, they organized a surprise car parade for the Korean war veteran.
The vehicles were scheduled to hit the road around 2 p.m. and then drive by his house.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Indians, Cavs and Browns host town hall to discuss social issues in Northeast Ohio
- Coronavirus numbers: Cleveland notified of 66 more confirmed cases
- Sunny skies return Friday with temps in the 50s for the weekend
- 81-year-old ‘Fitness Gran’ takes over TikTok with dance, exercise challenges
- Caught on camera: Workers damage family’s brand new fridge during delivery