BATH TWP., Ohio — The fire that destroyed a portion of the Our Lady of the Elms School athletic complex on Sunday has been ruled an accident.
An inspection completed on Monday determined the fire was likely caused by heaters in the bathrooms.
The executive director of the school, Carli Kistler-Miller, says the destroyed portion of the complex was used to store equipment for tennis and softball. Landscaping equipment was also housed inside the complex.
So far, the school has not announced plans to rebuild the destroyed portion of the complex.