OHIO (WJW) — Damage is being reported in spots across Northeast Ohio after a couple rounds of severe weather Monday.
**Follow our blog from earlier today for updates**
3 p.m.: About 7,400 FirstEnergy customers are now affected by outages; over 3,000 of those are in Cuyahoga County.
2 p.m.: Storms brought down a tree on West 24th in Cleveland.
1:45 p.m.: Tree down on Wichita in Cleveland after the latest round of severe weather blew through.
1:30 p.m.: Over 16,000 outages across Ohio, with many in Cuyahoga, Portage and Mahoning
- 11:50 a.m.: More than 10,000 FirstEnergy customers are without power.
- 10:30 a.m.: More than 13,000 FirstEnergy customers are without power.
- 9:30 a.m.: More than 21,000 FirstEnergy customers are without power.
- 7:30 a.m.: Over 23,00 FirstEnergy customers are without power in NE Ohio, including in Summit, Medina, Lake and Lorain counties.
- 7:28 a.m.: A tree is reportedly down on a house in the 7000 block of Oakhill in Oakwood Village.
- 7:24 a.m.: Traffic lights are out at East 105th Street and Carnegie in Cleveland.
- 7:20 a.m.: Alexandar Road is closed between Dunham Road and Walton Road in Walton Hills due to wires down.