Thursday he met with elections officials and other community members in a “Ready for November Task Force” meeting.
County Board of Elections members from Cuyahoga, Geauga, Holmes, and Warren are a part of the meeting, as was the General Manager of Cedar Point.
Jason McClure, who is also Cedar Point’s Vice President shared some feedback on line management for Election Day and who would be better at that than one of the top people at the Roller Coaster Capital of the World.
With just two months until the November general election, county leaders in the conversation didn’t voice any concerns.
The bulk of the meeting was more of a brainstorming session on ways to keep people engaged, whether recruiting volunteers for the polls or for people waiting in line.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Lake effect snow showers, but warm days are ahead
- Garland scores 24 points, Cavaliers beat Bulls 115-92
- Cleveland parents looking for justice after son run over, killed following I-90 crash
- Padilla: 700 military sites have toxic chemicals in water
- Homicide detectives investigating after man shot, killed in Canton