BAY TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) – A man in Bay Township has gotten the attention of the Commander in Chief.
J.R. Majewski is an Air Force veteran, according to an interview with the Columbus Dispatch.
He painted his lawn into a campaign sign for President Donald Trump.
It says, “Trump 2020 Keep America…Great.”
Majewski said he used about 120 gallons of biodegradable chalk-based paint to create the display.
President Trump has even taken notice.
He tweeted Sunday, “Thank you to J.R. Majewski, a great Air Force Veteran and Trump Supporter who did a beautiful job of turning his lawn into a giant Trump Sign. Thanks also to your fantastic Ohio neighbors.”
Majewski says he’s gotten only positive feedback.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 25 more confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in City of Cleveland
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms