CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Road crews have been working around the clock to clean up streets and highways so people can get where they need to go.
The Ohio Department of Transportation and city crews weren’t able to get a head start with pretreating the roads because of the rain.
ODOT says more than one thousand workers are on the road.
Lake effect snow will kick up throughout the day and add to the overall snow that’s on the ground.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Two Ohio men, including one from Columbus, charged in Capitol riots, one accused of stealing coat rack
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- 12-year-old track star training in Ohio goes viral, gains attention from ESPN
- Mahoning County bar cited for violating state COVID-19 orders