CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Cleveland Metropolitan School District CEO Eric Gordon will deliver a virtual address for this year’s State of the Schools.
Much of the discussion will likely focus on education during the pandemic.
All the schools in the area ended remotely after schools closed before spring break.
It’s unclear if Gordon will address student assessments, and if the school district has gathered the data to determine whether students are falling behind due to extended remote learning.
Many students in the district don’t have home computers or wi-fi.
Schools were not graded because a lot of the data is based on spring state tests, which were not held due to coronavirus.
The online audience can submit questions during the forum by sending a text to 330-541-5794.
Read more headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Conditions are right for great fall color when leaves change this season
- COVID calculator: Group develops tool to estimate person’s chance of getting virus
- Protest for jailed Capitol rioters: Police ready this time
- Browns linebacker Anthony Walker placed on injured reserve
- Mega Millions, Powerball hit big jackpots ahead of weekend drawings